The Prince’s Palace announced on Saturday that HSH Princess Charlene has returned to Monaco.
In its statement the Palace said that the Princess will soon share special moments with Monegasques, as soon as her health allows. She will continue her convalescence in the Principality.
It had been expected on her return to Monaco from South Africa on November 8 that the Princess would remain in Monaco to recover from a series of operations, but within a few days the Princess had left for a private clinic in an undisclosed location where her recovery continued.
The Palace said that the Princess was very happy to be back with her family and loved ones.
FILE PHOTO: Princess Charlene of Monaco, wearing a protective face mask, leaves after a mass at Monaco Cathedral during the celebrations marking Monaco’s National Day, November 19, 2020. REUTERS/Eric Gaillard